Tuesday, April 1, 2008

SPAM/VIRUS FOUND ON MY BLOGSITE!

Some SLIMBALL posted a SPAM AD/VIRUS under the Comments section of my 3/27/08 blogsite! No, this is not an April Fool's joke. What happened is when I went to read the comment a dialog box popped up to warn me that there was a virus that would cause my system to crash. Then it said that in order to remove this threat, I needed to download some software called XP Anti-Virus 2008. BUT THIS XP ANTI-VIRUS SOFTWARE IS ACTUALLY A VIRUS!

Fortunately this virus did not do any harm and I was able to delete it with some of my own anti-virus software. ANY TYPE OF SPAM AND/OR VIRUS IS ILLEGAL AND WILL BE REPORTED TO BLOGSPOT.COM. THIS TYPE OF THING IS UNACCEPTABLE AND WILL NOT BE TOLERATED ON MY WEBSITE! I AM POSTING THIS MESSAGE TO WARN OTHERS ABOUT THIS.

No comments: