Saturday, April 26, 2008

Emerging Artist Art Show at Capital City Market

Today, I had an art exhibit at the Emerging Artist's section of the Capital City Public Market in downtown Boise from 9:30 until 1:30 p.m. I was on a waiting list and they didn't have enough artists for that day, so they asked me to come. I had to pull things together for this show in only two days because I just found out Thursday that I was doing it. Everything went well and I sold about $120.00 worth of stuff. Not bad for only four hours. This show is the best deal in town for artists because it cost next to nothing to do and the $10.00 deposit fee is refundable. I also love doing this show because I don't have to set up my own canopy and there is usually a good crowd of people that come by.

It was nice to have some action instead of just playing the waiting game.

No comments: