Saturday, April 19, 2008

Everyday Miracles and Hidden Lake Hike


I have been oh so busy trying to make up for all the lost time I spent being sick with bronchitis. I had to rush to prepare two pieces of artwork for the next Vine Arts Gallery show. (The entry date was Tuesday and Wednesday of this week.) Then on Friday I helped hang the show, which actually was fun to do. The theme of this new Vine Arts Gallery show is "Everyday Miracles." I entered "Maynard on Roses" and "Hidden Lake". There will be a reception for the artists and the public at the Vine Arts Gallery inside the Vineyard this Sunday night from 7 p.m. to 10 p.m. and I will be there.

I also got some great new photos from my sister-in-law, Chris, from our hike to Hidden Lake, Washington that we took last fall. I am going to use some of them to create new art for my series on Leavenworth, Washington. The photos are really great--much better than the ones I took. I posted a photo of Jon and me at the start of the Hidden Lake trail.

No comments: