Sunday, November 29, 2009

My Ceramics Collection--So Far

Siamese Cat Vessel
(My teacher really liked this one!)


Green Teapot with White Flower


Squirrel Teapot


A Potato Chip Bowl



I thought I would use today's blog site to show you all the ceramic pieces I have done so far that are completed. For not having any previous experience in ceramics and glazing, I thought I did pretty well and I'm very happy with the results.


I have been using Thanksgiving break to do as much homework as I can for my art classes. All my ceramic pieces have been made and are just waiting to be fired and then painted. I have a total of 11 pieces. About half of them have been fired and painted.
All my homework for 3-D Art 108 has been done. However, my 3-D art class is going to give us one last project and we only get about one weekend to complete it! But it is a group project, so maybe it won't be so bad. I hope not. I couldn't even use this holiday break to get started on the project because no one knows exactly what type of project it will be. We only know it will have to do with a museum presentation of a collection that is either factual or ficticious.

No comments: