Sunday, July 6, 2008

My Portrait of Kate Hepburn in Web Digest Weekly


Good News! Just a few days ago, I got a request for permission to use my portrait of Katharine Hepburn in an online web magazine called Web Digest Weekly. (Portrait is posted above.) The publisher, Carey Parrish, is doing a tribute page to the late classic movie star, Katharine Hepburn and is using my graphite pencil portrait of Kate that he found on my website. This tribute to Kate is only going to be up for a week, then a new tribute page goes up and another celebrity is featured. Check it out at http://www.webdigestweekly.com/.

Today I took a brake from landscape and yard work and painted some rock animals that I plan to sell this Saturday at my art show at the Capital City Market in downtown Boise. I am creating a new item--a big "mama" hog rock animal with little piglets. (Okay, everyone can say, Ahhhh....isn't that cute....) I also have to make two beaver rocks because my beaver animal rocks all sold at my last art show on June 21.


No comments: