Monday, August 11, 2008

Western Idaho Fair Juried Art Show

"Maynard in Pink Basket"

Autumn at Hidden Lake


Tomorrow (Tuesday) I am going to enter two of my paintings into the Western Idaho Fair. This fair is an annual event that takes place every August and is just down the road from where I live. I will be entering "Autumn at Hidden Lake" and "Maynard in Pink Basket." The "Autumn at Hidden Lake" is the same piece that got accepted into the Art Source Gallery's annual juried show this past June. I have posted a photo of these two pieces above.
I also applied to work at the fair, but I haven't heard a thing from them, so I don't know what's happening with that. It would only be from August 15 - 24, but I thought it would nice little temporary job. If they don't contact me this week, I will assume they decided not to hire me.

No comments: