Saturday, May 17, 2008

Preparing Art for the Sawtooth Artisan Gift Shop & Art Sales at Rediscovered Bookstore

I have almost completed preparing the artwork & the paperwork that will go into the Sawtooth Artisan's Guild Gift Shop in Stanley. This coming weekend (Memorial Day) is when I and my husband take our annual trip to Stanley, Idaho and the beautiful Sawtooth Mountains, to delivery my art and to take a weekend vacation. I am really looking forward to this being that I don't get out much these days!

My artwork is selling at the Rediscovered Bookstore in Boise! For a long time, the only sales I made was around the Christmas season. Then because of the sluggish economy, I sold nothing at all after Christmas. But this week I got a check in the mail for $44.00 for sales I had made in March and April. This is a good sign that the economy is doing better. My assignment for this week, before I go on my trip to Stanley, Idaho, is to bring in new artwork and replace what has been sold at the Rediscovered Bookstore.

No comments: