Wednesday, May 28, 2008

The Leavenworth Bakery Building & The "Smoke" Portrait


I have been so busy working doing yard work and cleaning out the garage that I haven't really done much art work until this past weekend & today. Pictured above is another piece in the series I am doing on the Bavarian Village of Leavenworth, Washington. This is the Leavenworth bakery building. I wanted this to be more than just a boring picture of another Bavarian shop, so I made it look like it was inside a colorful colidascope.

I have almost completed my portrait of "Smoke" the grey Korat cat. It should be done this week or next at the latest. I will post a picture of it when it is done. My client said she is going to mail me a check for this portrait. I hope to receive this check next week and I am looking forward to that.

No comments: