Thursday, October 4, 2007

"Diana In Art" in Another Bookstore and "Snow Patterns" Is Finally Done


This has been a very good day! Another bookstore has decided to carry "Diana in Art"! Rediscover Bookstore in Boise (on Overland near Cole) not only will carry "Diana in Art" but I will have an art exhibit there too. I will be showing several of my animal and wildlife pieces. In addition, the original pastel portrait of Diana that is in "Diana in Art"will also part of the exhibit! Cool! And the timing is perfect because my gallery show at Hyde Park is ending and I needed another place to exhibit.

I also finally finished a piece today that I call, "Snow Patterns." (See photo above.) It is a small 9X12 piece that I did using colored pencil and turpenoid. I am thinking of making it this year's Christmas card.

No comments: