Monday, September 17, 2007

Diana In Art Promo and New Mural Project

I think I found a couple of places that might be willing to display/promote the Diana in Art book with my portrait of Diana inside. I feel encouraged! After hearing "no, no, no, no....." it is good to hear a "yes" for a change! I am going to visit these places and talk more to the managers and see what I can work out with them.

Another art project has come my way this week. This week I will be starting work on a mural for the Vineyard Church. It will be for their Garden 'O Feedin outreach program that helps provide food to needy families. I will be working with another artist to paint a mural of hands holding produce onto a shed. I have never done anything quite like this before and I'm looking forward to it.

No comments: