Friday, June 4, 2010

Art & Roses This Sunday

My class, Foundations of Education is officially over! I just completed my final test--all essay questions. I had a lot of fun in this class and learned a lot about teaching and school systems, both public and private. I made some great new friends too. I start another summer school class (Drawing 212) this coming Monday.

This Sunday is the Art and Roses show at Julia Davis Park. I will be in this show with my original paintings and some note cards. I can't sell prints or rock animals at this show. Setting up this show is a lot of work, but I make enough money on it that it is worth it. It has been raining so much lately, I am praying it doesn't rain much this Sunday. Having an outdoor art show in the rain really sucks! I will post another blog after the show and let everyone know how it went.

No comments: