Friday, May 28, 2010

Summer School and Art Shows

I recently found out that I got A's in both my classes from last spring semester! (English Literature and Education Technology) Yay! The class I'm taking now, Foundations of Education, is almost over and it seems like it just started! But for summer school that is normal because summer school classes are boot camps that are short and quick. I just took a big test and wrote an essay about my philosophy of education. Now I have only one more week of class then it's over! I have to do a group presentation with two other classmates on the subject of Character Education. Then I have a take-home test to take and it will be done!

I have been finding time, in between reading and homework, to continue working on my Beauty and the Beast portrait art, which is also going to have some collage in it. It is very close to being done and that is the most exciting part! I am particularly interested in putting together the collage part of this portrait, since this is something I don't do very often. It will be like exploring new territory and that is always interesting for an artist!

Oh, I have SO much to do this Memorial Day weekend! I have to prepare for the Art and Roses show. Then next Friday I am driving up to Stanley, Idaho to restock more of my art work to sell in their gift shop this summer. The month of June is going to be loco crazy busy!

No comments: