Sunday, May 9, 2010

The Women's Show

The Women's Show of Idaho was last Saturday. I enjoyed the show, but sales were really, really down and almost non-existent. Most vendors did not do much business. I know I didn't. However, I made some contacts that may lead to future art students or portrait commissions. Besides, their was no booth fee, so it was no loss, financially. This was the very first time for this show and I think it could have used more advertising. This may be a continuing once-a-year show. If it is, I hope it continues to grow and pull in more people looking to spend money!

School is over for the semester. I have this entire week off before summer school class starts May 17th. I plan to catch up on some projects at home, including yard work, and do some art work that is not school-related.

No comments: