Thursday, June 4, 2009

Preparing For Art & Roses


This Sunday, June 7th, I have an outdoor art show at Julia Davis Park in Boise. This is the annual Art & Roses Show. I have been preparing for it all week and I am almost finished packing everything. My husband helps me to set up this show as it requires two people to set up the canopy and the racks for hanging the artwork. This show only allows original art and notecards to be displayed and sold, so I can't sell my prints or rock animals (unfortunately). I sell mostly note cards and sometimes I actually do sell an original piece of art. The fee for this show is only $25.00 and I always make enough in sales to make it worth doing.

I have posted above two little mini-original watercolors about 5" X 5" that I just finished this week that will be for sale at the Art & Roses show.

No comments: