Sunday, June 21, 2009

Rock Animal Orders and Happy Fish



I just completed painting the above two rock animal "Stone Critters." These are for an order I received this week via email. Someone saw my rock animals on my website and placed an order. Special orders like this and portrait orders are down from what they were last year at this time, probably due to the slow economy.
I have also been preparing for my art show at Happy Fish Sushi and Martini Bar in downtown Boise during the month of July. I have almost everything ready expect for a small advertising display. It will hang in two weeks, probably on Tuesday or Wednesday.
Now that I don't have to do custodial work anymore, I plan to spend more of my time booking future art shows and exhibits, at least until I can find another part-time job in the fall. Finding a job during this slow economy is always such fun. LOL.

No comments: