Monday, June 30, 2008

Painting Projects

I haven't had time to enter a new blog until now. My husband was out of town at a business conference, so I was busy doing the chores that he usually does. Then my brother-in-law was in town from Washington, so I was busy visiting him as well and going out to eat with the rest of the family.

Today I went downtown to the Art Source Gallery to pick up my art from that show, "Autumn at Hidden Lake". The show just ended. June sure went fast.

I finished the painting project on the outside of my house. The trim on the front of my house is now a beautiful grayish-blue. I call it Periwinkle Blue. It looks terrific.

Last night I started painting & completed five ladybug rock animals for my next art show, July 12th. A lady bought all my ladybug rocks at the last art show on June 21. Who would have thought those little bugs would be so popular? My next art show will be in two weeks, so I better get started preparing for it.

No comments: