Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Cat Show & Capital City Public Market Shows

There has been no time for my colored pencil & turpenoid art projects because I am preparing for my art show at the Idaho Cat Fanciers Show March 15-16. I have been making rock animals like crazy and I have some more prints I need to mat. Then I have to plan what supplies and equipment I will be taking. I have one and a half weeks to get everything done but I think I am on track and won't have a problem.

I applied to do some art shows this summer at the Capital City Public Market in downtown Boise. They have a section called the "Visiting Artist" where an artist can show their work once a month throughout the summer and that is what I want to do. This is a public market with local food and art & crafts that is every Saturday morning until 1:30 p.m. It goes from Mid-April to around October. This event usually gets a lot of traffic so I thought it would be worth a try. I am waiting to see if I have been accepted. They usually have more vendors than they have space available.

No comments: