Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Filling Orders, Preparing for Art Shows


It's been awhile since my last entry. A few people have started to come back to take art lessons now that the weather has gotten better. But I still don't have nearly as many students as I would like to have. I would like to have ten and I only have three, maybe four. Maybe I just have to advertise more. It could also be a reflection of the economy right now too.

I am still preparing for the big art show I am having next month by painting rock animals and getting some more art prints made. I have decided that I am going to do more art shows during the months of April through June than I did last year. Those months seem to be the best times for outdoor art shows here in Boise.

I received payment for the otter rock animal order that I got from Brooklyn, New York. I decided to wait until the check cleared before shipping it. I also finished all the final touches of Pika, the chocolate labrador portrait. It turned out really great and I have posted the final version in today's blog. I am just waiting for the client to call me, make the final payment, and pick it up.

No comments: