Wednesday, December 17, 2008

I Got Funds For College!

This week has been very, very intense and crazy and I have not been able to do any blogging until now. This week has been a bit of a roller coaster ride. Things have gotten rather crazy at work and I feel totally burnt out. Thank God my last day at work is Thursday and then I have a two week vacation and don't have to come back until January 5th! Yay!

There hasn't been any time for doing any artwork and I am in need of some "art therapy" right now! Most of my spare time has been spent with Christmas preparations of decorating, getting presents, sending out cards, etc.

Today I got some really great news! I am going to receive money from Vocational Rehab for college next year (in Spring)! And I will get the money in time for the payment deadline of January 15th. I will get enough money to take at least one class, maybe two. I am taking a class on Art Education methods for elementary school. I wanted to also take an English Literature class, but I'm not sure about that one. The classes are all closed and I can't find any that don't conflict with my work schedule.

Today I feel that I have moved one step closer towards my dream of becoming an art teacher. It has been slow and frustrating, but at least now I am seeing some results!

No comments: