Monday, November 5, 2007

"Pika" Almost Done Plus More Photos of Leavenworth Trip














Today I registered myself on the Idaho Commission of the Arts website so I could get a free art listing. This is something I should have done a long time ago. I don't know why it took me so long. Then in the evening I worked more on the commissioned portrait of Pika, the chocolate lab dog. My client called me today to ask how it was coming and thankfully I could say that it is almost done without having to lie! One more week and it should be completed. I always get a bit nervous when I present the finished piece to the client until I know that they love it, and usually they do! I am posting a few photos of my trip to Leavenworth, Washington. These photos are of me and my husband, Jon, sitting next to some of the beautiful murals painted on the Bavarian stores.

No comments: