Sunday, November 25, 2007

Mr. Bow Jungle & Other Christmas Decorating Ideas

As an artist, I love to decorate, so I got a head-start on Christmas decorating this weekend starting with the upstairs. The Christmas tree will probably go up next weekend. That is a huge project that takes at least a day to complete. It is kind of like an art project in itself. I use to decorate the tree with red bows but my husband thought it looked like a jungle of bows so we eventually put an end to that decorating trend. I guess you could call that bow tree Mr. Bow Jungle! My husband came up with that one. Then I went through my Star Trek Christmas Tree phase. We did that for a few years, then my husband said, "No more Star Trek tree, please." I was getting kind of tired of it too. I still sneek a few of the really cool "Trek" ornaments on the tree, like a few of the Hallmark Star Trek ornaments.

No comments: