Sunday, December 12, 2010

Making My Christmas Cards




School is over for the year!! I'm a week behind on blogging because I was busy finishing up the last tests and projects that were due the final week of school, which was last week. I am now on Christmas break until mid-January. Yay!!
My present art project is my Christmas cards. Since I didn't send Christmas cards out last year, so I am using what I was going to use last Christmas. My Christmas card design this year came from a sculpture project. I photographed & made copies of the soap sculpture and bird's nest that I made last year in one of my BSU art classes and gave it a Christmas theme. I decided to revise them by adding some specialty paper that will give it a bit more punch. Above is a photo of the final version.

No comments: