Sunday, January 31, 2010

Artist of the Month At Eagle City Hall

"Maynard On Roses"
On display at Eagle City Hall during month of February

Tomorrow I am taking a trip to the Eagle City Hall to hang my art up in their lobby because I am the featured artist for the month of February. I booked this show about a year ago. There is an article about me in one of the free Eagle city magazines, but I haven't seen it yet. I will try and post a copy of this article on my blog as soon as I locate this magazine.


The city hall has room for eight pieces of art, so I chose what I thought were my best pieces and respresented me the best. The pieces that will be on exhibit are Still Waters, Got Nuts?, Otter Odyssey, Horseplay in the Daisies, Reaching For The Star, Maynard On Roses, Autumn at Hidden Lake, and Salmon River in Stanley. So after my Ed Tech class in the morning, I go to Eagle City Hall with my little ladder and hang my pictures on cable wire hangers. I get to choose where the art work goes and arrange it the way I want t0--just like a professional art gallery curator. Cool!


If you are in Eagle during the month of February, stop by the City Hall and see the show!

No comments: